It wasn’t easy, but I have narrowed it down! Let me share with you my 6 Favourite Vegan Food Blogs of 2010!
1. Go Vegan Meow features delicious step-by-step recipe photos!
Spicy Tortilla Casserole with Roasted Poblanos courtesy of Go Vegan Meow! Click on photo for recipe!
2. Little House of Veggies is a place of scrumptious satisfaction.
Tostadas with Morgan’s amazing refried beans and oven baked tostada shells courtesy of Little House of Veggies. Click on photo for recipe!
3. Choosing Raw is full of yummy nourishment.
Sweet Potato Chickpea Burgers courtesy of Choosing Raw. Click on photo for recipe.
4. Happy Little Vegans is a great site with stunning photography.
Happy Vegan Salad with quinoa, fresh tomatoes and lemon courtesy of Happy Little Vegans! Click on photo for recipe!
5. Manifest Vegan is MAGNIFICENT. Keep your eye out for an upcoming cookbook too!
Lentil and Kale Potato Soup courtesy of Manifest Vegan. Click on photo for recipe.
6. A Dash of Compassion is dedicated to those with a sweet tooth and an open heart.
Balsamic fudge cookies courtesy of A Dash of Compassion. Click on photo for recipe!
Please feel free to comment and share your favourite food blogs as well!